Since its inauguration in December 1994, many physicians have worked at SKMCH&RC, Lahore. The Hospital's mission statement clearly envisages a lead role for the institution in the education of healthcare professionals, and in research into the causes and treatment of cancer.
Today, our alumni are to be found practicing around the world in virtually every medical specialty and subspecialty with many serving as faculty members in medical schools, here in Pakistan, as well as overseas. All of them are undoubtedly striving to improve the lives of the communities in which they live and work.
The Shaukat Khanum Alumni Association (SKAA) aims to promote and preserve excellence in medical practice, education and research, to strengthen the ties of shared personal and professional experience and to perpetuate the highest standards of clinical and scientific excellence, as embodied in our mission statement, and as practiced in the wider Shaukat Khanum family.
Membership in the SKAA is awarded to the following groups.
- Physicians who completed recognised postgraduate medical training at SKMCH&RC [e.g. FCPS, MRCP, FRCR, Boards etc.].
- Physicians who completed an SKMCH&RC Clinical Fellowship [e.g. Breast, PET/CT, Body Imaging, Intervention Radiology, Surgical Oncology etc.].
- Physicians who worked at SKMCH&RC as Medical officer [non-training position] for at least 1 year and are currently working as Consultants in any specialty.
- Physicians and allied scientists who completed their post-graduation dissertation/research project at SKMCH&RC [MSc, MPhil, PhD etc.].
- Physicians who served in a consultant position at SKMCH&RC for at least one year.
- Retired employees from any of the above categories.
To sign-up for membership in the SKAA, please complete and submit the online registration form available here.
For further information, contact:
Tel: +92 42 3590 5000 Ext:3034 | UAN: 111 155 555