Director of Nursing (DON)
Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre is looking for an experienced, committed and professionally ambitious individual to take on position of the Director of Nursing. The individual will be expected to provide strategic planning for Nursing Care and Nursing Education and will be responsible for the administration of nursing care, and for providing leadership to nursing personnel in the hospital. The candidate will be a key participant in the quality assurance endeavors in the hospital.
- Registered nurse from a recognized national or international body.
- Relevant administrative qualification or experience.
- More than 8 years of senior management experience.
- Comprehensive nursing experience preferably in the area of nursing oncology.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have excellent leadership and administrative skills
- Ability to demonstrate effective decision making skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have Respiratory Diploma and 5 - 8 years’ of experience.
- Requires knowledge of application and effects of respiratory therapy techniques and procedures.
- Requires interpersonal skills necessary for effective communication with patients, families, technicians, and aides.
- Requires analytical skills to determine appropriate methods of therapy based upon observation of the patient and diagnostic reports.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Trainee Medical Physicist
- M. Sc. Physics with first division from recognized university. Only fresh degree holders are eligible.
- The candidate is expected to have a good knowledge of Radiation/Nuclear Physics.
- Ability to interact and coordinate with diverse groups of people and will be responsible for performing patient treatment planning,
- Ability to work under pressure and able to take on increasing responsibility with time.
- Computer literacy and good communication skills are essential.
Trainee Cancer Registry Officer (For Cancer Registry and Clinical Data Management)
- BSc. in Anatomy/Biology/Physiology/Zoology.
- Should have preferably received Bachelor’s degree within the last two years.
- Experience in medical transcription or medical terminology would be a plus.
- Good knowledge of computers (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Competitive salary, professional growth, continuous education and excellent work environment.
- Free medical cover only for regular employees, their spouse and children up to 18 years of age.
- ISO certified environment.
Note: We regret only short listed candidates will be notified.
Please send your resume with one passport size photograph and relevant documents by December 10, 2013 to:
|Manager Human Resources |
|Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, |
|Johar Town , Lahore .|
|Tel: +92 42 35905000 Ext. 3037 Fax: +92 42 35945207|
|Email: If you would like to apply then please contact
If you have any query then please contact
|We are an equal opportunity employer |