- BCS or MCS from a recognized University.
- MCSE and CCNA Certified
- 2 to 3 years of work experience in network administration from some reputed organization.
- Should have strong knowledge of Network configurations, essentials and protocols.
- Should have strong background in Windows server systems environment.
- Hands-on experience of Domain controller, MS-Exchange, SCCM, ISA/TMG Servers, cisco routers, switches and call manager
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Self-starter, team player with excellent analytical, problem solving, documentation and report writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- ICS / BCS.
- Diploma/Certification in Computer Hardware / Linux Operating Systems.
- Candidate with 2 years’ Experience of Linux Operating System will be preferred.
- 1 year experience of Troubleshooting in Hardware & Software will be preferred.
Min. Exp Required: 2.5 + years of experience in software test development, software test management and User Acceptance Testing.
- Be able to test the software applications from End-to-end against the business rules, SRS and other technical specifications.
- Be able to generate complex scenarios and test the software applications using software testing techniques.
- Be fully able to elicit, analyze and document software requirements from client/users.
- Be able to check the full compliance of software testing process.
- Be able to develop Test Plans, Use Cases, Test Cases, Requirements Traceability Matrices, Test Closure Reports and perform Test Result Analysis.
- Be able to understand required architecture, prepare test environment and test data.
- Be excellent team player among developers, users and QA lead.
- Be able to quickly understand and gain grip over new domains and requirements.
- Be able to quickly reach the root causes of the defects.
- Minimum BS CS (4 years) in CS or IT from reputed local or foreign university.
- Strong working knowledge of testing at Unit, Integration, System and User Acceptance levels.
- Experience of variety of Test Management tools e.g. Test Director, Bugzilla, JIRA etc.
- Passion for Training and Quality Assurance of End User Applications.
- Good database concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
Note: Please apply for this fairly competitive post only if you are fully qualified for this post.
- Competitive salary, professional growth, continuous education and excellent work environment.
- Free medical cover only for regular employees, their spouse and children up to 18 years of age.
- ISO certified environment.
Note: We regret only short listed candidates will be notified.
Please send your resume with one passport size photograph and relevant documents by December 10, 2013 to:
|Manager Human Resources |
|Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, |
|Johar Town , Lahore .|
|Tel: +92 42 35905000 Ext. 3037, 3040, 3041 Fax: +92 42 35945207|
|Email: If you would like to apply then please contact
If you have any query then please contact
|We are an equal opportunity employer |